Adobe announced that they are launching the following new capabilities of the Adobe Admin Console to provide a better administration experience for enterprise products sold through the Value Incentive Plan (VIP):
- Greater visibility into user compliance and appropriate actions to get compliant
- View and download a list of users that need renewal on assigned licenses
- Receive alerts via product card and view users that are pending payment
- See expiration date for unpaid licenses
- Assign users to a user group regardless of the group’s quota limits, adding them to a “waitlist.” These users automatically get assigned a license as soon as licenses become available
- Two new reports for System Admins:
- License status report
- License deficit report
These updates will roll out to customers over the next 30 days. If you have any questions, please reach out to SCHNEIDER IT MANAGEMENT.
Until May 31st, 2019, Adobe offers a 10% discount by purchasing 10 or more new licenses of Acrobat Pro DC for teams or Acrobat Standard DC for teams through the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP). This offer is available for new and additional seats, it does not apply to renewals. At the renewal date of your VIP subscription, you will receive a renewal quote with regular prices.
- 12-month membership is required for new customers enrolling in a new VIP agreement.
- This offer is only available to commercial customers, it is not available to Education or Government customers.
- For 3-year contract term option, this offer applies only to 1st year (initial purchase). Regular pricing will apply for 2nd and 3rd year renewals.
Adobe announced a global pricing change for Creative Cloud, Acrobat, and Captivate beginning February 1st, 2019. This change reflects Adobe’s ongoing development of new apps, features, and performance across all solutions with improvements that businesses highly value.
Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP) customers will see price increases for new contracts, renewals, and add-on seats of the following solutions:
- Creative Cloud for teams,
- Creative Cloud for enterprise,
- Acrobat Pro DC and Acrobat Standard DC for teams and
- Adobe Captivate for teams.
On the contrary, the price for Adobe Captivate for enterprise decreases for Commercial and Government customers.
Customers who have a VIP three-year commitment will pay the new price after the term comes to an end. To avoid future price increases, we recommend our VIP Select customers to enroll in the 3-year commitment option.
The percentage of the pricing change will vary by plan. We are happy to create an individual quote with the up to date prices for you.
The integration of Adobe PDF & Acrobat functions into the Microsoft Office 365 environment allow you to combine both technologies smoothly. Here are some examples how to use it:
- You can create, manipulate, and view high-quality, secure PDFs across the web versions of Office 365, right from the toolbar of the web versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Sales teams can now combine parts of PowerPoint and PDF files directly in SharePoint Online to create a new customer proposal, and even get that proposal signed with Adobe Sign without leaving SharePoint Online.
- You can also add signing steps to SharePoint Online workflows, or use the Microsoft Flow connector to automate processes.
For more information about the different functionalities, please visit: https://acrobat.adobe.com/lu/en/business/integrations/microsoft-office-365.html
To benefit from the integration, you have to activate the Adobe Document Cloud add-in and the Adobe Sign add-in. With the following link you can install and configure the Microsoft + Adobe Document Cloud integrations: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/o365pdf/start.html. And here you find detailed instructions for the installation and configuration of Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint OneDrive https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/office365-configuring-sharepoint-onedrive.html.
Adobe announced the optimized integration of Adobe Acrobat DC and PDF services in Microsoft Office 365. This integration offers the following features, among others:
- Convert Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents to PDF files without leaving the Office 365 environment
- Create, export, merge and organize pages in a PDF directly from SharePoint and OneDrive
- Password assignment for important documents during PDF conversion to Office 365.
For more information on integrating Adobe Acrobat DC with Microsoft Office 365, visit https://acrobat.adobe.com/lu/en/business/integrations/microsoft.html
The End of Support for Adobe Acrobat XI (Pro & Standard) is getting closer. End of Support means that Adobe will no longer provide security updates, product updates and technical support for Adobe Acrobat XI from October 15th, 2017.
What does this mean for you?
While you may continue to use Adobe Acrobat and Reader XI and all previous versions, Adobe will no longer provide any updates or address any security vulnerabilities in the software. Please be aware that unsupported PDF software is a huge security risk in your IT environment. Technical support for this version of Adobe Acrobat will also be discontinued.
What should you do now?
For the most reliable and secure experience using Adobe Acrobat software, we recommend buying or upgrading (if eligible) to the latest versions of Adobe Acrobat DC. This will ensure that you benefit from all security updates and all new functional enhancements.
Act now to stay secure. Benefit from our current Adobe Acrobat DC promo.
Until June 2nd, 2017 SCHNEIDER IT MANAGEMENT offers a discount of 10% on Adobe Acrobat DC products. This offer is valid for customers who purchase a minimum of 10 licenses in one of the Adobe buying programs (Cumulative License Program (CLP), Transactional Licensing Program (TLP) or Value Incentive Plan (VIP)):
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Adobe Acrobat Standard DC
Adobe Acrobat DC is the complete PDF solution for working anywhere with your most important documents. All-new Adobe Acrobat DC is reimagined with a simple user experience. The new Tool Center offers quick access to the tools you use most, while elegant new tool experiences work consistently across desktop, web, and mobile – including touch-enabled devices.
Contact us now to request an offer for new licenses or click here to check if you’re eligible for an upgrade.
The following perpetual versions of Adobe Acrobat are eligible to upgrade to the newest perpetual Adobe Acrobat DC version:
- Adobe Acrobat X or XI Standard
- Adobe Acrobat X or XI Pro
- Adobe Acrobat X Suite
Adobe Acrobat 9 and earlier versions, as well as Adobe Acrobat Reader, are not eligible for upgrades. Subscription customers are not eligible for perpetual license upgrade pricing.
Contact us now to request an upgrade offer for your licenses.
Adobe announces the availability of Adobe Creative Cloud for Enterprise and Adobe Acrobat DC for Enterprise through the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP) licensing program.
Continue reading Adobe Creative Cloud for Enterprise and Adobe Acrobat DC for Enterprise
Until December 2nd 2016, save 15% when you buy at least 5 Acrobat DC subscription licenses through the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP). Adobe is offering this promotion for new and add-on VIP orders.
With Adobe Acrobat DC subscription, your users get the tools they need to create, edit, and sign PDFs – anywhere, on any device – and you can protect your systems and data with Adobe’s highest levels of security. An intuitive, web-based console streamlines purchasing and provides one convenient place to manage and deploy your Acrobat DC and Adobe Creative Cloud subscriptions.