Effective March 1, 2014 MSDN Platform will be available in Microsoft Open. An MSDN Platforms subscription conveniently and cost-effectively provides IT Pros and non-Microsoft Developers comprehensive access to the Microsoft platform, services, tools and resources, to support the development and testing of high-quality applications for the Web, Cloud and Windows.
With a MSDN Platforms subscription, you can:
- Download the software you need
- Collaborate on IT projects across your organization
- Get help with professional technical support
- Get help from other experts from MSDN and TechNet forums
- Enhance your skillset with training
- Connect with your peers
Please note that Visual Studio is not included in MSDN platforms.