Effective February 1, 2024, Microsoft Copilot for Service is available.
Are you looking for a way to improve your contact center performance and customer satisfaction? Do you want to leverage the power of artificial intelligence without any coding or development? If so, you might be interested in Microsoft Copilot for Service, a new product that enables you to build agent-facing copilots that provide real-time responses from your content sources. In this article, we will explain what Microsoft Copilot for Service is, how it can help you with various use cases, how it integrates with Microsoft 365 and other CRM platforms, and how you can get started with it.
What is Microsoft Copilot for Service?
Microsoft Copilot for Service enables you to build agent-facing copilots that enhance agent performance and customer satisfaction. Agent-facing copilots leverage your contact center content sources to provide real-time responses without any software or conversational AI development. You can use any content sources you want, such as websites, SharePoint sites, offline files, and other external sources. Copilot for Service also integrates seamlessly with third-party knowledge bases such as ServiceNow, Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service. These integrations allow you to incorporate a copilot into your human agent’s existing workflow, whether they use their agent console, Microsoft Teams, websites, or other apps.
Copilot for Service can help you with the following use cases:
- Tap into your data, wherever it resides: Copilot for Service can access and analyze your existing contact center content sources, such as websites, SharePoint, and offline files, to provide real-time responses to your agents.
- Increase agent productivity with tools in the flow of work: Copilot for Service can integrate with the tools that your agents use every day, such as Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Microsoft Teams, and Outlook, to provide contextual and personalized assistance.
- Create a solution tailored to your contact center: Copilot for Service can be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences, such as branding, tone, and language. You can also train and improve Copilot for Service with your own data and feedback.
- Fuel generative AI-powered conversations: Copilot for Service can generate natural and engaging responses that go beyond simple FAQs and canned answers. Copilot for Service can also handle complex and dynamic scenarios, such as follow-up questions, clarifications, and confirmations.
Integrating Copilot for Service with Microsoft 365
365 apps receive new features in late February 2024 that will enable seamless integration of data from CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Salesforce Service Cloud. These features will allow you to use Copilot for Service to:
- Summarize and draft emails in Outlook, as well as access case summaries, browse and update CRM records, and schedule meetings with insights from case summaries and CRM data.
- Browse and update CRM records in Teams during a meeting, and also recap meetings, suggest follow-up actions, and create tasks that can be directly saved to CRM systems from Teams.
- Ask questions and summarize cases in the Microsoft Copilot chat experience, using data from cases and contacts in CRM systems.
Although Copilot for Service already integrates seamlessly with CRM platforms, Teams, Outlook and Microsoft 365 Chat, some new features will be released in the upcoming months. A confidential roadmap on Copilot for Service shows that we can expect most features to be available by July 2024.
Microsoft Copilot for Service is licensed as a paid add-on license for users with one of the following licenses:
- Microsoft 365 E3/E5/Business Standard/Business Premium
- Office 365 E3/E5
There are two subscription lengths available: 1-year or 3-year.
Microsoft Copilot for Service includes Copilot for Microsoft 365!
Copilot for Service available on the following licensing channels:
Starting February 1, 2024:
- Enterprise Agreement (EA)
- Enterprise Subscription Agreement (EAS)
- Microsoft Customer Agreement (MCA)
- Web Direct
Starting March 1, 2024:
- Cloud Solution Provider (CSP)
Pricing & Upgrading to Copilot for Service
Microsoft Copilot for Service costs $50 per user per month. Customers who already have Copilot for Microsoft 365 licenses can purchase Copilot for Service for an additional $20 per user per month.
For the announcement article, please visit: https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/dynamics365/bdm/2024/02/01/microsoft-copilot-for-sales-and-copilot-for-service-are-now-generally-available/.
For the product page, please visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-copilot/microsoft-copilot-for-service.
For a guided tour through Copilot for Service, please visit: https://guidedtour.microsoft.com/en-us/guidedtour/dynamics/copilot-for-service/1/1.
For a documentation on Copilot for Service, please visit: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-copilot-service/about-microsoft-copilot-for-service.
For software licensing information on Microsoft licensing programs, please visit: https://www.schneider.im/software/microsoft/.
Please contact us for free expert consultancy on your specific Microsoft agreements, more information and to request a quote.
What are the benefits of using Copilot for Service?
Copilot for Service can help you improve your customer service outcomes by:
- Reducing agent training time and costs
- Increasing agent confidence and satisfaction
- Enhancing customer loyalty and retention
- Boosting customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Reducing average handle time (AHT) and cost per contact (CPC)
- Improving first contact resolution (FCR) and case closure rate
How does Copilot for Service handle different languages and accents?
Copilot for Service can handle different languages and accents by using Microsoft’s advanced speech and natural language processing technologies. Copilot for Service can automatically detect the language and accent of the speaker and transcribe the speech to text. Copilot for Service can also translate the text to the language of your choice and generate responses in that language.
How secure is Copilot for Service?
Copilot for Service is secure by design and complies with Microsoft’s security and privacy standards. Copilot for Service encrypts your data in transit and at rest, and does not store any personally identifiable information (PII) or customer data. Copilot for Service also adheres to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other relevant regulations.
How do I provide feedback to Copilot for Service?
You can provide feedback to Copilot for Service in several ways. You can rate the quality and relevance of the responses that Copilot for Service provides, and also leave comments or suggestions. You can also use the Copilot for Service portal to view and edit the feedback that you and other agents have given. Your feedback helps Copilot for Service learn and improve over time.
How do I measure the impact of Copilot for Service?
You can measure the impact of Copilot for Service by using the Copilot for Service portal to access various reports and dashboards. You can track metrics such as agent performance, customer satisfaction, copilot usage, and copilot accuracy. You can also compare the results before and after using Copilot for Service to see the difference.
How do I get support for Copilot for Service?
You can get support for Copilot for Service by contacting Microsoft Support or your Microsoft account manager from SCHNEIDER IT MANAGEMENT. You can also visit the Copilot for Service website to access the documentation, FAQs, tutorials, and community forums.
How do I update Copilot for Service?
Copilot for Service is a cloud-based service that automatically updates itself with the latest features and improvements. You do not need to install or download anything to use Copilot for Service. You can check the Copilot for Service website or the Microsoft 365 Message Center to see the latest updates and announcements.
How do I cancel or change my Copilot for Service subscription?
You can cancel or change your Copilot for Service subscription at any time through the Microsoft 365 admin center. You can also contact your Microsoft account manager or Microsoft Support for assistance. If you cancel your subscription, you will still have access to Copilot for Service until the end of your current billing cycle.
How do I purchase Copilot for Service?
Contact SCHNEIDER IT MANAGEMENT for free consulancy on your Microsoft Copilot for Service licensing and procure your licenses at favorable conditions.