Effective August 1, 2022, Microsoft Defender Experts for Hunting is available.
Microsoft Defender Experts for Hunting is a new managed services from Microsoft Security. It is for customers who have a robust security operations center but want Microsoft to help them proactively hunt for threats across Microsoft Defender data, including endpoints, Office 365, cloud applications, and identity. Microsoft experts will investigate anything they find and then hand off the contextual alert information and remediation instructions so you can quickly respond. With Experts on Demand, you can consult a Microsoft expert about a specific incident, nation-state actor, or attack vector with the simple click of a button. You will also get specific recommendations to help you understand and improve your security posture.
- Threat hunting and analysis: Let Microsoft threat-hunting experts look deeper to expose advanced threats and correlate across the stack.
- Experts on demand: Consult a Microsoft security expert about a specific incident, nation-state actor, or attack vector.
- Targeted attack notifications: Receive incident notifications in Microsoft 365 Defender to help improve your security operations center (SOC) response.
- Hunter-trained AI: Improve threat discovery and prioritization with automated tools trained by our security experts based on their learnings.
- Reports: Receive an interactive experience showing what Microsoft hunted and the findings and recommendations.
For the official product page of Microsoft Defender Experts for Hunting with a product preview, please visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/security/business/services/microsoft-defender-experts-hunting.
For software licensing information on Microsoft products, please visit: https://www.schneider.im/software/microsoft/.
Please contact us for more information or to request a quote.