The Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack for Software Assurance (MDOP) virtualization technologies help personalize the user experience, simplify application deployment, and improve application compatibility with the Windows operating system. Additionally, MDOP helps manage, monitor, and deploy key Windows features. Using MDOP shifts desktop repair from reactive to proactive, saving time and removing challenges associated with troubleshooting and repairing system failures.
MDOP 2013 contains Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management, Microsoft Application Virtualization for Windows Desktops, Microsoft User Experience Virtualization, Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring, the Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset, and Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization.
New in MDOP 2013:
- Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring 2.0
- Microsoft Application Virtualization for Windows Desktops SP1
- Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 8.0 SP1
- Advanced Group Policy Management 4.0 SP1
- Microsoft User Experience Virtualization 1.0 SP1