Microsoft Volume Licensing for Organizations with more than 250 PCs
The Microsoft Enterprise Agreement supports organizations with more than 250/500 PCs that want to simplify and optimize the licensing of their Microsoft software technology.
The Microsoft Enterprise Agreement (EA) is the best licensing program for organizations that want to standardize IT across the enterprise yet retain the flexibility to choose from on-premises and cloud services.
The EA brings you:
- Attractive volume pricing
- Full benefits of Software Assurance
- Flexibility to transition to cloud services at your own pace
- Simplified license management though a single company-wide agreement
- Flexible, cost-effective, manageable licensing
The Enterprise Subscription Agreement provides similar advantages as the Enterprise Agreement with lower annual costs based on a three-year subscription and the ability to increase or decrease licenses and subscription counts on an annual basis. This ability to grow or downsize subscription counts may be appropriate, especially if you expect significant fluctuations in workforce size and IT requirements. However, unlike the Enterprise Agreement where you retain perpetual use rights for the licenses you purchase, with subscription programs you gain access to Microsoft software and cloud services for as long as you maintain your subscription.
Select Plus is a cost-effective way to make transactional purchases and offers many additional benefits, including the ability to do the following:
- Manage assets more easily with visibility across the entire organization and centralized reporting because all affiliate purchases are tied to their own unique customer IDs.
- Get more value out of licensing with automatic price savings for purchases across the entire organization and the full value of Microsoft Software Assurance coverage, no matter when you purchase it.
- Streamline the contract process with a single organization-wide agreement that never expires, Software Assurance alignment, and licensing consolidation.
Please note that Select Plus has been retired for commercial customers.