Nitro Software Ltd is a document productivity company. It helps organizations of all sizes eliminate paper, accelerate business processes, and drive digital transformation by providing PDF productivity and eSigning for all in a single, affordable solution.
The company’s products include Nitro Pro consisting of PDF creator, PDF editor, PDF converter, Merge PDF, PDF annotator, Protect PDF, among others, Nitro Cloud consisting of electronic signatures, collaboration, and Nitro Analytics. The company reports in two segments that are Subscription and Perpetual, maintenance and support, out of which the majority of revenue comes from Perpetual, maintenance and support segment.
Nitro Pro: Smarter for Business
- trusted digital document solution with the most powerful PDF feature set on the market
- better and smarter business collaboration, on the desktop and in the cloud
- equip your entire team with one complete affordable solution
- incredibly easy to use and deploy, whatever your team size
- the best business customer service and support in the industry
Nitro Cloud means better business
Share documents the smart way: with Nitro Cloud, you can securely share documents in just a few clicks, get notifications when documents are viewed and modified, and turn signing and collaboration features on or off as required.
Get documents signed in seconds: from expense reports and job offers to sales contracts and purchase agreements, signing documents has never been this simple (or fast). Get tamperproof, legally binding e-signatures in seconds. Share. Sign. Done.
Collaborate online: Nitro Cloud allows you and your collaborators to review documents right in your web browser – no software required. With complete tracking and versioning, you can markup, add comments, and message other collaborators on the fly.
Approve without signing or printing: give the green light on any document without having to print, sign, download or email. Approve from your browser, with complete tracking and audit trails.
From Sales and Marketing to Legal and HR, Nitro Cloud has you covered:
- get approvals and signatures in seconds
- share and review documents from anywhere
- know when your documents are viewed and shared
- complete document tracking, versioning and audit trails
- no software required.
Founded in 2005, Nitro Software Ltd. has its headquarters in San Francisco, California.
For more information, please visit: www.gonitro.com.
If you are interested in purchasing Nitro software from SCHNEIDER IT MANAGEMENT, please contact us for a price quotation.