Effective February 4, 2021, VMware vRealize Operations 8.3 is generally available with the following new features:
- Cloud Management Assessment: expands assessment from being focused on just vSphere (like the vSphere Optimization Assessment (VOA)) to broader business use cases
- Pathfinder: collection of educational material
- Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2: ability to enable FIPS mode during deployment or after upgrade from the Admin user interface
- 20-Second Peak Metrics: show you the peak value observed during that five-minute window for VM’s and Pods
- VMware Cloud on Amazon Web Services (AWS): New inventory trees have been added for VMware Cloud on AWS (VMC) to help you view your VMC Software-defined data centers (SDDCs) from compute, storage, and network perspectives
- VMware vRealize Operations Cloud: is now System and Organizational Controls (SOC) 2, SOC 3, and ISO 27001/17/18 certified
For more information on VMware vRealize Operations 8.3, please visit: https://blogs.vmware.com/management/2021/02/whats-new-in-vrealize-operations-8-3.html.