Effective October 24, 2022, VMware vSphere 8 is available.
VMware’s new enterprise workload platform, vSphere 8:
- brings the benefits of cloud to on-premises workloads
- supercharges performance with DPU and GPU based acceleration
- enhances operational efficiency through the VMware Cloud Console
- seamlessly integrates with add-on hybrid cloud services
- accelerates innovation with an enterprise-ready integrated Kubernetes runtime that runs containers alongside VMs
This is the first full release of vSphere since the release of vSphere 7 in March 2020.
For the announcement of VMware vSphere 8, please visit: https://blogs.vmware.com/vsphere/2022/10/vsphere-8-now-available.html.
For information on new features within vSphere 8, please visit: https://core.vmware.com/resource/whats-new-vsphere-8#section2.
For an explanatory video of new features of vSphere 8, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQE5RWKWQM.
For an overview page of VMware Sphere news, please visit: https://core.vmware.com/vsphere.
For software licensing information on VMware products, please visit: https://www.schneider.im/software/vmware/.
Please contact us for more information or to request a quote.