Please be aware that Autodesk is currently contacting customers who, according to their records, have been identified as overusing their entitlements.
Details of this global initiative:
- Customers will first be contacted via an automated Autodesk email entitled “Action Required: Autodesk Software License Review”.
- Autodesk will identify the customers’ overuse and ask them to remedy the situation through the purchase of additional one-year licenses, according to the identified gap.
- Customers who have not yet purchased additional licenses after 10 business days will then be contacted by Autodesk License Compliance.
- The email will also offer a link to this FAQ document: https://www.autodesk.co.uk/campaigns/overusefaq
Please reach out to SCHNEIDER IT MANAGEMENT if you are affected by this. As your Autodesk Partner, we will support you in clarifying the situation and will provide you with the necessary licenses.
From September 25th until October 29th 2018 Autodesk temporarily reduces the price for new annual subscriptions of One.AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT/LT for Mac, AutoCAD Revit LT Suite, or Maya LT by 20%. You can even save 25% when buying a 2- or 3-year term license. The promo cannot be combined with any other offering.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2019 gives you access to AutoCAD 2D and 3D CAD software, as well as industry-specific toolsets and functionality for architecture, mechanical design, 3D mapping, and more:
- Automate floorplans, sections, elevations, and other drawings.
- Draw piping, plumbing, and ducting for faster design with mechanical tools.
- Design ductwork, electrical conduit, and circuiting for HVAC, plumbing, and electrical with MEP.
- Access libraries of symbols, parts and detail components.
- Automate the creation of annotations, layers and properties.
- Easily create details and views from 3D models, and schedules, lists and tables.
- Create rules-driven workflows to enforce standards throughout the design process.
For further information about Autodesk AutoCAD 2019, please visit: https://www.autodesk.eu/products/autocad/overview
From July 10th until July 26th 2018 Autodesk temporarily reduces the price for new annual subscriptions of One.AutoCAD and LT Family Products by 20%. You can even save 25% by buying a 2- or 3-year license of these products. The promo cannot be combined with any other offering.
Until July 27th 2018 Autodesk offers a so called “Autodesk Legacy Trade in Offer”. You can save up to 15% on the Autodesk Suggested Retail Price (SRP) for Industry Collections and/or most individual products when you purchase eligible 1-year or 3-year term subscriptions with single- or multi-user access and trade in qualifying (“legacy”) serial numbers and all associated seats of R14 (release year 1998 through 2018) perpetual licenses that are not on an active maintenance plan (expired on or before 21st March 2018).
A valid, eligible serial number must be submitted for this promotion.
Until July 20th 2018 Autodesk offers the Collection Competitive Promo. You can save up to 10% on the Autodesk Suggested Retail Price (SRP) for the Product Design & Manufacturing Collection (PDMC) as well as for Navisworks Manage and 5% for Inventor Professional. This offer is limited to 5 subscriptions per customer account, it is for new seats only and applies to only single-user licenses.