Microsoft announced that – effective November 1st, 2018 – Microsoft Office Server 2019 On-Premises Licenses will be available. Hence, the previous Office Server version licenses will then be removed from the pricelists.
Impacted Product Families:
- Microsoft Exchange Enterprise Client Access License (CAL)
- Microsoft Exchange Server – Enterprise
- Microsoft Exchange Server – Standard
- Microsoft Exchange Standard CAL
- Microsoft Project Server
- Microsoft Project Server CAL
- Microsoft Skype for Business Server
- Microsoft Skype for Business Server Enterprise CAL
- Microsoft Skype for Business Server Plus CAL
- Microsoft Skype for Business Server Standard CAL
- Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise CAL
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Standard CAL
The end date of the Extended Support for Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Visio 2007, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 and Microsoft Project Server 2007 gets closer:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 won’t be supported from April 11th, 2017 on.
- The Extended Support for Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server 2007, Microsoft Visio 2007 as well as Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 ends October 10th, 2017.
It is highly recommended to update affected systems before those dates.
Effective August 1, 2016, the following plans will be renamed:
- Project Lite will be renamed to “Project Online Essentials”
- Project Online will be renamed to “Project Online Premium without Project App”
In an effort to streamline their subscription plans and to provide better plan differentiation and clarity, Microsoft is refreshing the Project cloud subscription plans effective August 1, 2016. The following new plans will be available:
- Project Online Professional – for project managers to plan, manage and collaborate on projects.
- Project Online Premium – includes project portfolio management capabilities that enable organizations to get started, to prioritize project portfolio investments and to deliver results with the intended business value.
Both of these plans include the Project client.
Effective August 1, 2016, Microsoft is refreshing the Project cloud offerings. As part of this, the following plans will be discontinued and replaced by the new plans. The existing plans will be available until December 31, 2016 for existing customers to be able to renew/add seats.
- Project Pro for Office 365
- Project Online with Project Pro for Office 365
Effective March 1, 2016, Cloud Add-ons will be available for Project and Visio customers. Add-ons enable hybrid customer scenarios through enablement of cloud services while retaining the licensing security of their traditional on premise licenses and active Software Assurance. Continue reading Microsoft Cloud Add-ons available for Project and Visio
Microsoft Project Lite is a cloud based offering for project team members working on projects managed with Microsoft Project Online to manage tasks, report and view issues and risks and collaborate with each other.
Continue reading Microsoft Project Lite
To ensure Microsoft Enterprise Agreement (EA) / Microsoft Enterprise Subscription Agreement (EAS) / Microsoft Product and Services Agreement (MPSA) and Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) customers receive the best pricing based on their commitment to Microsoft Online Services, the March 1st 2014 price list reflects a 15% price reduction for Microsoft Intune User Subscription Licenses (USLs), Intune Add-ons, Azure Rights Management Services (RMS), Project Online USLs and Visio Pro for Office 365 USLs and Transitions.
Continue reading Microsoft Online Services Price Reduction
Until June, 28th 2013 Microsoft offers 55% discount on a Project Server CAL.
Continue reading Microsoft Project CAL for Company-wide with 55% discount
Until June, 28th 2013 Microsoft offers 15% discount on