Effective May 3, 2021, Microsoft 365 Calling Plans are available in additional countries, including Luxembourg.
Microsoft Calling Plans allows Microsoft Teams users to call regular phones from within their Microsoft product. This allows both the use of Microsoft Phone System with Calling Plan to connect to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), and the connection to other Microsoft Teams users within one environment.
There are two Calling Plans options:
- Domestic Calling Plan: Licensed users can call out to numbers located in the country where they are assigned in Microsoft 365 (e.g. Luxembourg).
- Domestic and International Calling Plan: Licensed users can call out to numbers located in the country where their Microsoft 365 license is assigned to, and to international numbers in 196 countries.
In Luxembourg, there are four plan options available per calendar month:
- 120 minute Domestic Calling Plan
- 240 minute Domestic Calling Plan
- 1200 minute Domestic Calling Plan
- Domestic and International Calling Plan: 1200 minutes of domestic -OR- 600 minutes of international calling (whichever is reached first in the calendar month)
Outbound calls to premium numbers are not supported at this time.
This launch will expand the availability of Calling Plans to 10 new markets across the EMEA and APAC regions. The APAC markets are Singapore and New Zealand. The EMEA markets are Luxembourg, Romania, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Finland, Norway, and Slovakia.
For additional information on Calling Plans for Microsoft 365, please visit: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/calling-plans-for-office-365.
For a list of the 196 countries included in the Domestic and International Calling Plan, please visit: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/country-and-region-availability-for-audio-conferencing-and-calling-plans/users-can-make-outbound-calls-to-these-countries-and-regions.
For more information of availability in Luxembourg, including Calling Plans, please visit: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/country-and-region-availability-for-audio-conferencing-and-calling-plans/availability-in-luxembourg.
For further information on Microsoft Calling Plans in general, please visit: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/calling-plan-landing-page.