Since March 1, 2023, the Microsoft Intune Suite is available. The Microsoft Intune Suite unifies mission-critical advanced endpoint management and security solutions into one simple bundle.
What is Microsoft Intune Suite?
Microsoft Intune Suite is a collection of advanced endpoint management and security solutions provided by Microsoft. It is a simple bundle that combines critical endpoint management and security solutions into a single suite. The suite can simplify customers’ endpoint management experience, improve their security posture. The suite’s capabilities are integrated with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Security. It is accessible through the Microsoft Intune admin center.
Microsoft Intune Suite licensing
The new Microsoft Intune Suite is available as a paid add-on for customers who have Microsoft 365 E3, E5, F1 and F3, Enterprise Mobility + Security E3 and E5 or Business Premium plans, all of which include licenses for Microsoft Intune P1 respectively.
Intune subscription plans
Microsoft Intune Plan 1: The core features of Microsoft Intune are included in Microsoft 365 E3, E5, F1 and F3, Enterprise Mobility + Security E3 and E5, and Business Premium plan subscriptions.
You can extend the functionality of your Microsoft Intune P1 plan using the following add-ons:
- Microsoft Intune Plan 2: An add-on to Microsoft Intune Plan 1 with advanced endpoint management capabilities. Microsoft Intune Plan 2 is part of the Microsoft Intune Suite.
- Microsoft Intune Suite: Includes Microsoft Intune Remote Help, Microsoft Intune Endpoint Privilege Management, Microsoft Tunnel for mobile app management, specialty device management, and select features for advanced endpoint analytics in Microsoft Intune. A Microsoft Intune Plan 1 subscription is required.
Intune Suite components
The Microsoft Intune Suite consists of the following components:
- Microsoft Intune Tunnel for Mobile Application Management
- Microsoft Intune management of specialty devices
- Microsoft Intune Remote Help
- Microsoft Intune Endpoint Privilege Management
- Microsoft Intune advanced endpoint analytics
- Cloud certificate management (coming in the second half of 2023)
Intune Suite integration with Microsoft Security and Microsoft 365
The Microsoft Intune Suite is deeply integrated with Microsoft Security and Microsoft 365, providing IT and security teams with the latest data science and AI capabilities to increase automation. With these powerful tools, teams can quickly move from reactive to proactive in addressing endpoint management and other security challenges.
In conclusion, the new Microsoft Intune Suite is a comprehensive solution that unifies endpoint management and security into one easy-to-use bundle. With its deep integration with Microsoft Security and Microsoft 365, IT and security teams can leverage the latest AI and data science capabilities to increase automation and improve their overall security posture. With more advanced capabilities on the horizon, the Intune Suite is an investment in the future of endpoint management and security. For licensing, read above.
Please contact us for free expert consultancy on your specific Microsoft agreements, more information and to request a quote.
For the official announcement, please visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/security/blog/2023/03/01/the-microsoft-intune-suite-fuels-cyber-safety-and-it-efficiency/.
Discover Microsoft Intune Plans and Pricing here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/security/business/microsoft-intune-pricing.
For useful software licensing information on Microsoft products, please visit: https://www.schneider.im/software/microsoft/.