On February 1, 2024, Peassler will be increasing prices for Paessler PRTG Network Monitor, averaging 9 %.
What are the changes and how will they affect your organization?
All licenses of Paessler PRTG Network Monitor purchased on or after February 1, 2024, will be affected by this change in prices. The percentage of price increase will depend on the license size, averaging at 9%. If your organization purchases the product after February 1, 2024, it will on average pay 9% more for it. For detailed information on your specific case, please contact SCHNEIDER IT MANAGEMENT, your reliable Paessler Partner.
Why are Paessler increasing prices?
Paessler are constantly enhancing and refining their software to meet the ever-evolving demands and expectations of their customers. To maintain their commitment to providing the highest quality, exceptional service, and innovative solutions, an adjustment in pricing is necessary.
What should you do now?
We recommend purchasing new Paessler PRTG Network Monitor licenses before February 1, 2024. On this date, the price increases take effect.
Please contact us for free expert consultancy on your Paessler license requirements and to request a quote today.
PRTG Network Monitor
What is PRTG Network Monitor?
Paessler PRTG Network Monitor is a proprietary network monitoring software by Paessler. It offers extensive features for monitoring Operational Technology (OT) & Internet of Things (IoT) environments as well. This powerful on-premises monitoring tool runs on Windows servers and is easily scalable.
What can we use PRTG Network Monitor for?
You can use Paessler PRTG Network Monitor to monitor the health and performance of your physical and virtual IT, OT, and IoT infrastructures – on premises or in the cloud. Monitor network devices (servers, switches, routers, firewalls), virtual environments, applications, services, websites, operating systems, network traffic, environmental parameters, entire data centers, resource consumption, and more.
What are the advantages of PRTG Network Monitor?
PRTG Network Monitor is a powerful tool for monitoring your network performance and availability. Some of the advantages of using PRTG are:
- Easy installation and setup: You can install PRTG with a one-click installer and let it automatically discover your network devices and sensors.
- Great usability: You can access PRTG from different user interfaces, such as web, desktop, and smartphone. You can also customize your dashboards and network maps with a drag-and-drop widget editor.
- Customizable alerting, notification, and reporting system: You can configure PRTG to alert you via email, SMS, push notification, or other methods when something goes wrong in your network. You can also generate reports on various aspects of your network performance and availability.
- Vendor agnostic and agentless monitoring software: You can monitor any device or service in your on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environment without installing any agents. PRTG supports a wide range of technologies and protocols, such as SNMP, WMI, SSH, Ping, HTTP, SQL, and more.
- Quick and easy configuration: You can use the preconfigured PRTG sensors and device templates to monitor the most common network devices and services. You can also create your own custom sensors and templates to suit your specific needs.
- Out-of-the-box support of numerous technologies and protocols, and the most popular vendors: You can monitor devices and services from various vendors, such as Cisco, HP, Dell, VMware, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and more. PRTG also supports monitoring of cloud services, such as AWS, Azure, Office 365, and more.
For the product page of Paessler PRTG, please visit: https://www.paessler.com/prtg/prtg-network-monitor.
For the company profile of Paessler, please visit: https://www.schneider.im/software/paessler/.