Software as a Service (SaaS) and online services provide many benefits like cost and time saving potential, scalability, accessibility, and compatibility. From a licensing perspective they add complexity to your software asset management, and it is important to manage them transparently.
USU’s quick guide gives you expert tips about how to:
- identify your users and account owners
- monitor your account activity
- diversify your data sources.
With the SCHNEIDER IT MANAGEMENT Managed SAM Services, we
- actively manage your whole software portfolio including SaaS and online services
- deeply analyze your environment to save your money
- detect unused software and online services to reduce your software spending
- optimize your license portfolio and enable the re-assignment of licenses to avoid overspend
- uncover redundant services from different vendors with our cross-vendor analysis.
To download the USU quick guide about the optimization of your SaaS licenses, please visit: https://media.usu.com/en-us/quick-guide-to-optimizing-your-saas-licenses-schneiderit