Effective August 30, 2022, VMware Aria, a multi-cloud management portfolio, is available and is the new brand for a number of renamed VMware products.
VMware Aria provides a set of end-to-end solutions for managing the cost, performance, configuration, and delivery of infrastructure and cloud native applications. Powering VMware Aria is VMware Aria Graph, a graph-based data store technology that captures the complexity of customers’ multi-cloud environments.
VMware Aria now includes:
- VMware Aria Automation (formerly, vRealize Automation)
- VMware Aria Operations (formerly, vRealize Operations)
- VMware Aria Operations for Networks (formerly, vRealize Network Insight)
- VMware Aria Operations for Logs (formerly, vRealize Log Insight)
- VMware Aria Operations for Secure Clouds (formerly, CloudHealth Secure State)
- VMware Aria Cost powered by CloudHealth (formerly, CloudHealth)
- VMware Aria Universal Suite (formerly, vRealize Cloud Universal)
For the announcement of VMware Aria, please visit: https://blogs.vmware.com/management/2022/08/whats-new-in-cloud-management-at-vmware-explore.html.
For software licensing information on VMware products, please visit: https://www.schneider.im/software/vmware/.
Please contact us for more information or to request a quote.