The Adobe Technical Communication Suite gives you five cutting-edge Adobe products that transform your technical, eLearning, and business content into exceptional experiences. The suite allows users to author, manage, and publish interactive instructional information from technical documents and books to online help systems, knowledge bases, interactive training, and eLearning contents. It cuts costs by about 60% and includes the following products:
- Adobe FrameMaker: document processor designed for writing and editing large or complex documents, including structured documents.
- Adobe RoboHelp: Help Authoring Tool (HAT) for authoring and publishing help, policy, and knowledge base content.
- Adobe Captivate (2019 release): authoring tool used for creating eLearning content such as software demonstrations, software simulations, branched scenarios, and randomized quizzes in Shockwave Flash and HTML5 formats.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (subscription version): advanced tool developed to view, create, manipulate, print and manage files in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Adobe Presenter 11.1: eLearning software solution available on the Microsoft Windows platform as a Microsoft PowerPoint plug-in, and on both Windows and OS X as the screen casting and video editing tool Adobe Presenter Video Express.
For more information, please visit: https://www.adobe.com/products/technicalcommunicationsuite.html.