Effective January 10, 2023, there is a free Microsoft Teams Premium trial available that can be activated in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center. It contains 25 Users for 30 days. Effective February 1, 2023, Microsoft Teams Premium is generally available.
What can I use Teams Premium for?
With Teams Premium, customers can:
- Extend their organization’s brand and company culture across meetings with branding, organization backgrounds, and organization Together mode scenes.
- Use AI to make the meetings they attend more productive and impactful through:
- Live translation of captions to remove language barriers
- Intelligent recap features that offer smarter recordings with autogenerated chapters
- AI-suggested action items
- Insights to quickly catch up on missed meetings where their name was mentioned
- Apply advanced meeting protection such as:
- End-to-end encryption for meetings
- Sensitivity labels for meetings with prevent copy/paste of meeting chat to better protect your virtual meetings
- Deliver a high-quality webinar experience through:
- Advanced capabilities to streamline event workflows with registration waitlist and manual approval
- Facilitating behind-the-scene actions through virtual greenroom for presenters (separate from attendees) before the event begins
- Managing the attendee experience so they only see shared content and participants brought on-screen
- Manage the end-to-end virtual appointment experience with:
- Advanced features like text reminders
- Custom-branded virtual appointments
- Centralized Virtual Appointment dashboard for a quick view into schedules, queues, and analytics to keep track of key usage insights such as no-shows and wait time information per appointment
Add the Teams Premium trial to your organization and assign licenses
The Teams Premium trial is added from the Microsoft 365 admin center.
To add the Teams Premium trial to Microsoft 365
- In the Microsoft 365 admin center, expand Billing, and then select Purchase services.
- Search for Teams Premium.
- Under Microsoft Teams Premium Trial, select Details.
- Select Start free trial.
- On the checkout page, select Try now.
- Select Continue.
For information about how to assign the licenses to your users, see Assign Microsoft 365 licenses to users.
Note that it may take up to 72 hours for Teams Premium sensitivity label settings to be available in the Microsoft Purview compliance portal.
Find more about the trial here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/teams-premium-trial.
For the product page of Microsoft Teams Premium, please visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/premium.
For useful software licensing information on Microsoft products, please visit: https://www.schneider.im/software/microsoft/.
For more promotions, please visit: https://www.schneider.im/category/promotions/.
Please contact us for free expert consultancy on Microsoft licensing, and request a quote on Microsoft Teams Premium licenses.